St. Elizabeth Catholic School
We are excited about this year’s adventure. Our mission is to provide a program that nurtures curiosity, confidence and a love of learning. We look forward to a fun-filled, safe summer that supports your child’s learning and creates wonderful memories.
Each morning your child will be engaged in science, technology, engineering, arts and math activities in the classroom. Afternoon experiences will focus on healthy living, including physical activities, healthy snacks & outdoor play. Let’s have a great summer!
Parents are invited to visit classrooms and/or come on any excursions. Please talk to the camp instructors if you are interested!
- Bring a lunch every day.
- Check your camp calendar to ensure that campers are prepared for each day’s events.
- Label all belongings.
- A free healthy snack will be provided each morning.
Please be aware, there are students in the program who may have allergies. Please avoid sending lunches that include:
For this reason we discourage the sharing of snacks from home. Thanks for understanding!
CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT
- Camp begins at 9:00 a.m. each morning and ends at 3:00 p.m.
- Campers may be dropped off any time after 8:45 a.m. Campers must be picked up by 3:00 p.m.
- All campers must be signed in and out by an authorized adult each day. Please provide a list of any adults authorized to pick up your child.
Please enter and exit through the main doors, off Bertha Street. The doors will be opened at 8.45 a.m. and 3.00 p.m. They will be locked during the day.